Successful State Farm Agency is seeking a Bilingual Sales Representative to join their winning team. Our company seeks an energetic sales professional interested in helping our agency grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter, Spanish speaking, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
The Insurance Sales Representative has the primary role of 1) developing sales opportunities for new clients, 2) marketing products to our existing Hispanic customers by uncovering needs, and 3) retaining the business of current customers through customer service activities.
• Follow up with inbound prospects as well as current clients to offer products or schedule appointments.
• Making outgoing calls to prospects and current clients to set appointments for reviews.
• Holding sales and review appointments with prospects/clients.
• Building relationships and making professional recommendations to clients and prospects.
• Communicating effectively to uncover needs for additional business such as auto, home, life or bank products.
• Provide solutions to current clients, solve problems, and ensure that their insurance plans are meeting their needs.
• Quoting insurance plans.
• Handling customer issues or insurance related questions.
Skills and Abilities:
• Competitive - ability to meet weekly and monthly sales goals
• Coachable -- ability to receive constructive feedback and follow a proven playbook
• Strong Work Ethic -- total commitment to success each and every day
• Self Starter -- ability to take initiative and tackle challenges directly
• Team Player -- ability to thrive as part of a winning team
• Previous success in a sales role preferred
• Must be able to obtain Property/Casualty and Life/Health state licenses (currently licensed is a plus)
• Bilingual-fluent in Spanish is a MUST.
• Base salary plus competitive commission structure
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our
application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies.
Dan Barracliff - State Farm Agent
My team's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams. We are located in Lilburn, GA and help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including:
- Auto insurance
- Home insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement planning
Company Website: www.barracliff.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)